Ga†eway meets in Mottram Hall on Mottram Street, Barnsley, S71 1BH. If travelling by car, you can only access Mottram Street from Mottram Way, which is off Schwabish Gmubnd Way (where the train station is).
Alternatively, the venue of our 2nd congregation is in New Lodge (click HERE).
Car users may park FREE in Mottram Street - if it is after 6pm or on a Sunday, otherwise you will need a parking permit. We encourage car users, if possible, to park at Court House Car Park which is free after 6pm and on Saturdays and Sundays, with reasonable charges at other times. Court House Car Park is off County Way and is vitually opposite Barnsley Interchange, where the bus and train station is located. This is just a few minutes walk from Mottram Hall.
Postcode is S71 1BH.
Directions to Gateway @ Mottram Hall from M1 Junction 37
1. Head east onto Dodworth Rd/A628 from M1 J37.
2. Stay on Dodworth Rd/A628 heading to Barnsley. Continue to follow A628. Go through 1st roundabout.
3. At the 2nd roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Harborough Hill/A61 (dual carriageway)
4. Turn first left onto Kendray St.
5. Turn right just before the railway crossing onto Schwabish Gmund Way, continue driving past the train station.
6. Turn first right onto Mottram Way, leading you to Mottram Street.